Product Type: MDPE Tee
Model Type: Coupling with Riser
Nominal Diameter Mains: 50mm - 63mm
Threaded Outlet Diameter: 3/4” - 1” (Imperial)
Water Pressure Rating: PN 16
Material: Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer
Weight: 0.52kg - 0.82kg
This PLASSON coupling with riser is designed for use with MDPE water pipe to create a branch from the main line with a BSP connection. Able to withstand working pressures of up to 16 bar, this WRAS approved product is suitable for use in systems conveying water and other fluids in urban and inter-urban infrastructure, industrial, mining, landscape and farming, as well as optical fibre duct systems.
Please note: PTFE tape is strongly recommended in threaded joints.
- Quality Compression fitting
- Fast and simple to install
- Tested to high standards - ISO 17885 for Water Applications, AS/NZS 4129, ISO 7/1, BS 21, DIN 2999, UNI 9561, NEN 3258, AS 1722, DIN 8076
- 2 Split Rings (Polyacetal)
- 2 Nuts (Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer)
- 2 Seals (NBR)
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 50mm x 3/4" (for creating a 3/4” threaded branch from the main line of 50mm x 50mm)
- 50mm x 1" (for creating a 1” threaded branch from the main line of 50mm x 50mm)
- 63mm x 1" (for creating a 1” threaded branch from the main line of 63mm x 63mm)
Customer Notice - Chemical Resistance: Polyacetal split rings and NBR o-rings, suitable for water, are supplied as standard. CPVC split rings and EPDM or FPM o-rings and seals are available. For aggressive chemical applications, the end user is advised to test suitability.
Customer Notice - Operating Temperatures: While these fittings can withstand the same temperature as polyethylene pipe, they are not intended for use in hot water applications. However, they will withstand sub-zero temperatures.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: