Product Type: MDPE Adaptor
Model Type: MDPE to Copper Conversion Set
Nominal Diameter Mains: 20mm - 63mm
Nominal Diameter Outlet: 15mm - 54mm
Weight: 0.03kg - 0.1kg
This PLASSON MDPE to Copper adaptor is designed for use inside a compression fitting with MDPE and copper pipe. WRAS approved, this product is suitable for use in systems conveying water and other fluids in urban and inter-urban infrastructure, industrial, mining, landscape and farming, as well as optical fibre duct systems.
Please note: PTFE tape is strongly recommended in threaded joints.
- Quality Compression fitting
- Fast and simple to install
- Tested to high standards - BS5114, WRAS
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 20mm x 15mm (for converting 20mm MDPE to 15mm copper)
- 25mm x 15mm (for converting 25mm MDPE to 15mm copper)
- 25mm x 22mm (for converting 25mm MDPE to 22mm copper)
- 32mm x 28mm (for converting 32mm MDPE to 28mm copper)
- 50mm x 42mm (for converting 50mm MDPE to 42mm copper)
- 63mm x 54mm (for converting 63mm MDPE to 54mm copper)
Customer Notice - Chemical Resistance: Polyacetal split rings and NBR o-rings, suitable for water, are supplied as standard. CPVC split rings and EPDM or FPM o-rings and seals are available. For aggressive chemical applications, the end user is advised to test suitability.
Customer Notice - Operating Temperatures: While these fittings can withstand the same temperature as polyethylene pipe, they are not intended for use in hot water applications. However, they will withstand sub-zero temperatures.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: