Product Type: Valve
Model Type: Two Nut Threaded PVC Ball Valve
Threaded Outlet Diameter: 3/8" - 4”
Water Pressure Rating: PN16 (3/8” – 2”)/PN10 (2 1/2" – 4”)
Weight: 0.1kg – 6.3kg
This PLASSON high quality ball valve is designed for use with Imperial fittings to create a water isolation point along a pipeline. It is a precision moulded valve made from uPVC and is suitable for line pipe systems up to 16 bar.
This valve is ideal for use in potable water systems, irrigation systems, installation for wine, beer, beverages and other fluids, industrial plants, conveyance of acids, bases, salts, fresh water and ship installations.
Please note: PTFE tape is strongly recommended in threaded joints.
- Quality threaded female fitting
- Fast and simple to install
- Metric to Imperial compatibility
- Conforms to ISO 7, UNI 339, DIN 2999, and BS 21 standards
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 3/8” (Double Union FI x FI)
- 1/2" (Double Union FI x FI)
- 3/4” (Double Union FI x FI)
- 1” (Double Union FI x FI)
- 1 1/4" (Double Union FI x FI)
- 1 1/2” (Double Union FI x FI)
- 2” (Double Union FI x FI)
- 2 1/2" (Double Union FI x FI)
- 3” (Double Union FI x FI)
- 4” (Double Union FI x FI)
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Taps & valves
- Install Type: