Product Type: Elbow
Model Type: Pushfit Wall Plate Elbow
Nominal Diameter Mains: 20mm - 25mm
Threaded Outlet Diameter: 1/2" – 3/4"
Weight: 0.09kg - 0.12kg
This PLASSON brass/plastic wall plate elbow is designed to connect a length of MDPE pipe to a tap fitting. It creates a 90 degree bend in the pipeline while offering the ability to mount the fitting securely to a flat surface. It is a high quality, WRAS approved mechanical fitting with a working pressure of up to 16 bar.
Please Note: a pipe liner will be required when using this fitting with MDPE pipe.
- Quality brass or plastic fitting
- Compression inlet connection
- Threaded outlet connection
- Fast and simple to install
- WRAS Approved
- Pressure rated to 16 bar
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 20mm plastic wall plate elbow (for 20mm tap connection)
- 25mm plastic wall plate elblow (for 25mm tap connection)
- 20mm x 1/2" gunmetal wall plate elbow (for 1/2" tap connection)
- 25mm x 3/4" gunmetal wall plate elbow (for 3/4 tap connection)
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days