- Geocellular crate for soakaway (infiltration) or storage (attenuation) applications for surface and storm water.
- Used in landscaped areas, or in trafficked areas up to a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 12 tonnes.
- Crate size 1200mm (L) x 600mm (W) x 420mm (D) (3.3 crates per m3 gross volume).
- Large net storage volume of 290 litres per crate (305 litres gross volume, 96% void ratio) - fewer crates needed for a large storage volume.
- Straight connection to 100/110mm & 150/160mm (ID/OD) ULTRA3 pipework (or alternative EN1401-1 / EN 13476-2 pipework). Adaptors for twinwall and other pipe types available from JDP.
- Installed with 3 full clickers (for joining crates between layers) and 3 half clickers (for joining crates on the same layer) per crate. Clickers are free with your order (contact JDP to request more if required).
- Crates are efficiently transported flat-packed and easily constructed on site, and lightweight at just 11.5kg each.
- Inspectable and jettable.
- Maximum installation depth of 4m.
- Developed & manufactured by JDP & DYKA, part of Tessenderlo Group.
Minimum and maximum loading depths vary due to application and ground conditions. A structural design check of the system should be performed in line with CIRIA C680 prior to installation, provided free of charge from JDP Technical Support.
Download the Installation Guide for more information.
JDP offers free consultation and drainage system designs for all foul and surface water drainage management systems. Contact JDP to discuss your requirements.