RECYFIX MONOTEC 100 channel drain is available in 1m lengths and is suitable up to D400 loading applications.
Type 280 has a 280mm channel height for additional water capacity.
This linear drainage channel is a monolithic one-piece channel for maximum security, high hydraulic capacity through slim channel construction, and virtually unbreakable.
Offers a significantly lighter drainage channel with high water capacity while being 100% corrosion resistant. Suitable for asphalt installations.
Comes with recycled modified PP FIBRETEC grating.
Feature and Benefits
- Lightweight for easy cost-effective installation
- Leak-proof, chemically resistant and corrosion resistant
- Secure against vandalism with one-piece design
- Modern aesthetic look
- High hydraulic capacity
- High resistance to frost, de-icing salt and UV light
- Install suitable for asphalt, block paving or frequent trafficked areas
- Parking areas
- Market places, public spaces
- School playgrounds
- Residential areas
- Fuel stations
- Trafficked areas in trade and industrial sites
Drainage cross section: 245.5cm2
Intake cross section: 372cm2/m
D400 loading application complies with EN 1433 standard.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- RECYFIX MONOTEC
- Grating Material:
- Grating Type:
- Nominal Size: