External Width: 137mm
Nominal Width: 90mm
Load Rating Classification: A15 trafficable
Materials: Modified Polypropylene
This corner unit is designed for use with Hauraton TOP X Composite Grating Channel Drains to create 90dg connections. It features 4 TOP X channel connections and 1 vertical DN/OD 110mm connection to the below ground drainage system.
About TOP X Channel Drain
Hauraton's TOP X products are designed to provide A15 class channel drain solutions for gardens, landscaping areas, lightly trafficked private driveways and courtyards. They benefit from light weight, robust and secure channel bases, manufactured from modified polypropylene (PP) that can be fitted with a range of different grating options to suit all projects.
Drainage channels in private areas must withstand the daily loadings continually and be resistant to environmental effects, such as frost, heat and moisture. They should also ideally be easy to transport, simple to install and visually pleasing, so as to not detract from the aesthetic appeal of a property. With these requirements in mind, TOP X channels drains are perfectly suited for the drainage needs of residential areas.
Features of Top X Channel Drain:
- Lightweight - ensures easy handling on site
- Quick installation - tongue & groove system allows immediate laying, reducing cost and time
- High-quality material - robust, unbreakable and elastic
- Trafficable - resistant recycled composite can withstand infrequent passage of cars
- Round channel - for better hydraulic performance
- Locking mechanism - boltless locking by safe clamping
- Corrosion resistant - composite material is 100% corrosion, frost & UV resistant
- Complies with EN 1433 standards - for A15 trafficable loading
Suitable applications include:
- Garage entrances
- Courtyard areas
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- TOP X
- A15 Driveway
- Nominal Size: