Internal Diameter: 45 degrees
Standards: ULTRA3 fittings certified (Kitemarked) to BS EN 1401
Sizes available: 160 x 110mm, 200 x 110mm, 200 x 160mm, 250 x 160mm, 250 x 200mm, 315 x 200mm (ID/OD)
ULTRA3 45 degree double socket Y junction used connect different size sewer pipes at a branch, reducing the pipe size for the branch from the main trunk.
Can be used in both house drainage and adoptable sewers complaint with water authority requirements, and adoptable by most water authorities that allow PVC-U pipework.
A Y junction with a double socket socket is used to join two runs of drainage pipe together at a 45 degree angle, and has a socket at the branches and an end on the inlet that allows the branch to be connected into another fitting/pipe.
A reducing junction allows for the branch to be a smaller diameter than the main trunk.
Features and Benefits
- High quality fitting manufactured from PVC-U by DYKA.
- Easy push-fit installation with standard lubricant.
- Integral ring seal quickens installation, increases seal quality, reduces delays & air test failure rates.
- Safe and easy handling on site compared to alternative systems.
- Suitable for both SN4 and SN8-rated systems when used with ULTRA3 sewer drainage pipe.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 working days