Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 110mm Round
Product Type: Downpipe Shoe
This 110mm Round Downpipe Shoe is designed to be fitted at the end of a 110mm Round Downpipe to direct the rainwater flow into a drain or gully. Useful for systems that can’t run directly into or above a drain. It forms part of a 110mm Round Downpipe system that provides a cost-effective solution for commercial and industrial buildings. Easy to install with a high flow capacity.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Large round profile.
- High flow capacity.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Easy to install.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- Intended for use with Xtraflo rainwater systems.
- Manufactured to BS EN 1329, BS EN 1453 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: The joint between the shoe and the downpipe should always be supported and secured to the wall with a Downpipe Clip.
FloPlast 110mm Round Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems as well as 110mm Soil Pipe and fittings, which can be used to construct 110mm Round Downpipe systems for XtraFlo guttering.
Features & benefits
- For use with XtraFlo rainwater systems.
- Suitable for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
- Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all-round weathering and colour fastness.
- Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
- All large fittings are packaged individually to protect their surface from scratch marks.
- Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
- Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
FloPlast’s 110mm downpipe products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BS EN 1329 – Plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) within the building structure. Unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U). Specifications for pipes, fittings and the system.
- BS EN 1453 – Plastics piping systems with structured-wall pipes for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) inside buildings. Unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U). Specifications for pipes and the system.
- BS 4514 – Unplasticized PVC soil and ventilating pipes of 82.4 mm minimum mean outside diameter, and fittings and accessories of 82.4 mm and of other sizes.
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: