Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 68mm Round
Product Type: Downpipe Shoe
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 68mm Round Downpipe Shoe is designed to be fitted at the end of a 68mm Round Downpipe to direct the rainwater flow into a drain or gully. Useful for systems that can’t run directly into or above a drain. Provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Traditional Round profile.
- Practical & easy to install.
- Simple push-fit connection.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: The joint between the shoe and the downpipe should always be supported and secured to the wall with a Downpipe Clip.
FloPlast Round Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 68mm Round Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Good flow capacity.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Easy to cut using a fine-toothed saw.
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Connects to Half Round, Hi-Cap, & Niagara guttering with 68mm outlets.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: