Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 68mm Round
Product Type: Downpipe Clip
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 68mm Round Downpipe Clip is designed to secure 68mm Downpipe lengths and fittings to a wall and support the joints. Forms part of a 68mm Round Downpipe system that provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Traditional Round profile.
- Practical & easy to install.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: Downpipe Clips should be used to support bends, branches, sockets and shoes. Support downpipes below any offset and at maximum intervals of 1.8m. Downpipe Clips should be fixed using two 40mm x 6mm screws as a minimum.
FloPlast Round Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 68mm Round Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Good flow capacity.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Easy to cut using a fine-toothed saw.
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Connects to Half Round, Hi-Cap, & Niagara guttering with 68mm outlets.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Pipe Clip
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: