Application Type: Rainwater Gutter
Profile Type: 112mm Half Round
Product Type: Gutter Length
Length: 2000mm (2m)
Compatible Downpipe: 68mm Round
Max Serviceable Roof Area*: 40m2 (level), 50m2 (with fall)
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 607
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 112mm Half Round 2m gutter length is designed to collect rainwater running off your roof and channel it away into a drainage system. It forms part of a Half Round guttering system that provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- The original Half Round profile.
- Easy to install.
- Good flow capacity.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10 year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 607 standards.
Manufacturer’s Notice: For optimum performance of Half Round gutter systems, we recommend the use of FloPlast 68mm Round downpipe system. FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
*Recommended max figures for a 112mm Half Round gutter system connected to a 68mm Round downpipe at the end of the gutter run. For larger roof areas, consider using a Half Round Running Outlet at the centre of the gutter run or upgrading to a Hi-Cap gutter system.
FloPlast Half Round Guttering System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including the Half Round gutter.
With a max flow rate of 1.05 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (0.82 l/s if installed level), the Half Round gutter system, connected to a 68mm Round downpipe by a Stopend Outlet at the end of the gutter run, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 50m2 (40m2 if installed level).
If using a Running Outlet connected to a 68mm Round downpipe at the centre of the gutter run, the max flow rate of the Half Round system increases to 2.34 litres/sec, if installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (1.62 l/s if installed level), making it suitable for a maximum roof area of 113m2 (77m2 if installed level).
Features & benefits
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Good flow capacity.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user-friendly installation.
- Pre-lubricated seals.
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Connects to most other metal or plastic systems using an extensive range of adaptors.
- Adjustable Angles 50° – 156° are available.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
FloPlast’s Half Round guttering products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
- BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Half Round
- Nominal Size: