Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 68mm Round
Product Type: Downpipe Socket
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 68mm Round Downpipe Socket is designed to connect two 68mm Round Downpipe lengths together. Provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Traditional Round profile.
- Practical & easy to install.
- Simple push-fit connection.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: A 10mm gap should be left between the end of the upper downpipe and bottom of the socket to allow for expansion. The joint between the upper pipe and the socket should always be supported and secured to the wall with a Downpipe Clip.
FloPlast Round Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 68mm Round Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Good flow capacity.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Easy to cut using a fine-toothed saw.
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Connects to Half Round, Hi-Cap, & Niagara guttering with 68mm outlets.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Pipe Socket
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: