Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 68mm Round
Product Type: Downpipe Offset Bend
Angle: 112.5 degrees
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 68mm Round Downpipe Offset Bend is designed for use in creating a 112.5 degree “swan neck” offset bend between a 68mm round downpipe and compatible gutter system. Two offset bends connected together, with or without a length of downpipe between them, enable a connection where there is an overhang between the fascia board and the wall. Suitable for use with Half Round, Hi-Cap and Niagara gutter systems via a 68mm outlet fitting. Provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Traditional Round profile.
- Practical & easy to install.
- Simple push-fit connection.
- Connects to Half Round, Hi-Cap & Niagara guttering.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: The joint between the lower bend and the downpipe in a “swan neck” connection should always be supported and secured to the wall with a Downpipe Clip.
FloPlast Round Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 68mm Round Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Good flow capacity.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Easy to cut using a fine-toothed saw.
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Connects to Half Round, Hi-Cap, & Niagara guttering with 68mm outlets.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: