Application Type: Rainwater Gutter
Profile Type: 114mm Square Line
Product Type: Gutter Angle
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 607
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 114mm Square Line 90-degree gutter angle is designed to create a 90-degree bend, either internal or external, in a Square Line gutter system. It forms part of a Square Line guttering system that provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions in areas of heavy rainfall. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- A square (box) profile.
- Clip system for fast & easy installation.
- Changes the direction of a gutter through 90 degrees.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 607 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: Fascia brackets should be installed at a maximum of 1m apart along each gutter length and within 150mm of any other joint or fitting. FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
FloPlast Square Line Guttering System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including the Square Line gutter.
Features & benefits
- Attractive rectilinear profile.
- Flow capacity in excess of Half Round.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user-friendly installation.
- Pre-lubricated gutter seals.
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Connects to most other metal or plastic systems using our extensive range of adaptors.
- Adjustable Angles 50° – 156° are available.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
Gutter Flow Rates
With a max flow rate of 1.80 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (1.53 l/s if installed level), the Square Line gutter system, connected to a 65mm Square downpipe via a stopend outlet, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 86m2 (73m2 if installed level).
With a max flow rate of 3.55 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (3.06 l/s if installed level), the Hi-Cap gutter system, connected to a 65mm Square downpipe via a running outlet at the centre of the gutter run, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 170m2 (147m2 if installed level).
FloPlast’s Square Line guttering products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
- BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Gutter Angle
- Install Type:
- Square Line
- Nominal Size: