Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 65mm Square
Product Type: Downpipe Clip
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 65mm Square Downpipe Clip is designed to secure 65mm Downpipe lengths and fittings to a wall and support the joints. It forms part of a 65mm Square Downpipe system that provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Attractive square profile.
- Durable and lightweight.
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: Downpipe Clips should be used to support bends, branches, sockets and shoes. Support downpipes below any offset and at maximum intervals of 1.8m. Downpipe Clips should be fixed using two 40mm x 6mm screws as a minimum.
FloPlast 65mm Square Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 65mm Square Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- Suitable for domestic and commercial buildings.
- Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
- Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all-round weathering and colour fastness.
- Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
- Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
- Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
- To be used in conjunction with Square Line or Niagara Ogee rainwater systems.
FloPlast’s downpipe products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Pipe Clip
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: