Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 65mm Square
Product Type: Downpipe Offset Bend
Angle of Bend: Adjustable
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 65mm Square Downpipe Offset Bend is designed for use in creating a “swan neck” offset bend between a 65mm square downpipe and compatible gutter system. This adjustable unit offers a flexible alternative to using standard offset bends with a length of downpipe between them to create a connection where there is an overhang between the fascia board and the wall. Suitable for use with Square Line and Niagara Ogee gutter systems via a 65mm outlet fitting. Provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Attractive square profile.
- Durable and lightweight.
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- Connects to Square Line and Niagara Ogee guttering.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: The joint between the lower bend and the downpipe in a “swan neck” connection should always be supported and secured to the wall with a Downpipe Clip.
FloPlast 65mm Square Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 65mm Square Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- Suitable for domestic and commercial buildings.
- Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
- Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all-round weathering and colour fastness.
- Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
- Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
- Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
- To be used in conjunction with Square Line or Niagara Ogee rainwater systems.
FloPlast’s downpipe products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Offset Bend
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: