Volume: 13000 litres (2x 6500l tanks)
Inhabitants: Up to 18 people
Max daily flow: 2730 litres (2.73m3)
Length: 2390mm (per tank)
Width: 2190mm (per tank)
Height: 2390mm (per tank, +140-340mm cover)
Depth to inlet invert level: 535mm (+140-340mm cover)
Fall between inlet & outlet: 0mm (same level)
BOD5: 7 mg/l
NH4-N: 0.5 mg/l
SS: 14 mg/l
The GRAF One2Clean simplifies the technical processes involved in treating sewage. All within a single chamber, there are no mechanical or pumping apparatus in the wastewater, this tank only uses the necessary technology keeping everything simpler, easier and cheaper to maintain.
The 13000 litre tank has a maximum daily flow of 2730 litres (2.73m3), and consists of two 6500 litre GRAF One2Clean tanks that are connected together.
A sewage treatment plant does what it says on the tin; it treats sewage to make the discharge cleaner than the effluent that comes out of a septic tank. This means it can be discharged straight into a local watercourse or soakaway (subject to site conditions). With the new legislations being put in place for septic tank discharge in 2020, choosing a sewage treatment plant is a positive forethought to future legalities. GRAF One2Clean tanks offer one of the cleanest effluent levels on the market.
- Extremely strong, and requires no concrete surround (just a gravel base and backfill)
- SBR wastewater treatment technology
- Groundwater stable up to the centre line
- CE certified to EN 12566-3
- 15-year warranty on sewage reservoirs
- 2-year warranty on compressor and parts
- Low energy consumption of just 75 kwH per person/per year
- Silent operation
- Programmable holiday mode
- 12+ Person