Tank Type: Shallow Dig/Low Profile
Capacity: 3,000 litres (approx. 660 gallons)
Inner Ø dome shaft: 650mm
Tank Weight: 180kg
Dome Shaft Weight: 9kg (pedestrian loading)/55kg (vehicle loading)
Warranty: 15 Years
This 3,000 litre Platin House ECO-Plus Rainwater Harvesting system from GRAF is designed to be a low-cost complete solution for the home and garden. Suitable for all non-potable house and garden applications, it is a fully integrated system which features a shallow dig, low profile tank for ease of installation.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Low-cost complete solution
- Patented filter technology
- Switch to mains water supply in the home when needed
- Easy assembly thanks to modular design
- Float switch controlled
- Only one cover visible on the surface
Customer Notice: The processed water may be used to water the garden, flush toilets, wash clothes and as conventional cleaning water. It is Not suitable for consumption or personal hygiene
GRAF Platin Household Rainwater harvesting packages feature the Minimax-Pro (self-cleaning) filter that requires minimum maintenance and produces an over 95% water yield. With this filter package, the tank and filter overflows are connected to the sewer system.
The ECO-Plus System features an electronic control unit that checks and regulates the entire operation. When the rainwater level is low or the tank becomes empty, the Eco-Plus unit automatically switches to mains water supply until the rainwater tank is replenished. After this it automatically switches back to rainwater supply, ensuring that a minimum of mains water is used during longer dry periods.
For more information about rainwater harvesting, and advice on how to chose a system and tank size, take a look at our supporting articles here.
The complete system includes:
1 x Platin Flat Tank
1 x Mini telescopic dome shaft with PP cover (pedestrian loading)
or Cast iron telescopic dome shaft with childproof cover (vehicle loading up to 3.5 ton)
1 x House filter package consisting of:
- Minimax-Pro internal filter (self-cleaning)
- Calmed inlet
- Steady inlet pot
- Overflow siphon (with integrated rodent guard)
- Spannfix quick assembly pipe connection sleeve
1 x ECO-Plus pump package consisting of:
- Mains water feeding console 15/4
- Floating water extraction unit
- V2A switch control
- Wall duct DN 100
- Labelling set
- PE suction pipe, 12 m
Key Features of Platin Tanks:
- Easy to Install – the shallow dig low profile design allows the tank to be installed without slope angles and therefore requires a very small pit.
- Large Tank Dome - makes access for maintenance and cleaning work much easier.
- Integrated filter technology - housed directly below the tank cover in the generously sized tank dome. It has low maintenance requirements, high water yield and can be removed without any tools if the tank needs to be inspected.
- Versatile Tank Cover - can be telescoped and tilted in a continuously variable manner and is the only part of the tank system that is visible. It also features a child-proof lock and an internal water connection box.
- Suitable for Vehicle Loading - when combined with a cast iron telescopic dome shaft, meaning the Platin tank can then be installed under your driveway.
- Groundwater-Stable - the design of the Platin flat tank guarantees high stability and can therefore be installed in groundwater up to the tank shoulder.
- Secure Investment – comes with a 15-year manufacturer’s warranty
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate (the manufacturer reserve a tolerance of +/- 3%) and the useful volume of the tanks may be up to 10% lower than the tank capacity, according to the connecting option. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
Disclaimer: Pre-condition for warranty benefits are proper handling, assembly and installation according to the mounting guidelines. The warranty may become invalid if any of these conditions are breached.
- 5 - 7 working days
- Install Type:
- Below Ground
- Product Type:
- Shallow Dig
- 1000 - 5000 litres