Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 68mm Round
Product Type: Downpipe Length
Colour: "Cast Iron" Style
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 68mm Round Downpipe 2.5m length is designed to connect to a compatible gutter outlet or hopper and channel collected rainwater down into a drain and away from the property. Suitable for use with "Cast Iron" Style Half Round, Hi-Cap and Niagara gutter systems via a 68mm outlet fitting. Provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. The "Cast Iron" style colouring offers the aesthetic appeal of traditional cast iron guttering systems whilst retaining all the benefits of of PVCu, making it easy to install with good flow capacity and a 20-year colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Traditional round profile.
- Durable and lightweight.
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Easy to cut using a fine toothed saw.
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment applications.
- Can be used with "Cast Iron" Style Half Round, Hi-Cap and Niagara rainwater systems.
- Can be used on grade 1 listed properties.
- 20 year “Cast Iron” colour guarantee.
- All the benefits of PVC for quick and easy installation.
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 607 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: Downpipe lengths should be supported at all joints by pipe clips or pipe sockets that can be fixed to the wall.
FloPlast 68mm "Cast Iron" Style Round Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 68mm "Cast Iron" Style Round Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- New generation "Cast Iron" style Rainwater System.
- 20 Year "Cast Iron" Colour Guarantee.
- Significant cost saving over traditional Cast Iron.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user-friendly installation.
- Pre-lubricated seals.
- External fixing lugs on shoes and pipe sockets.
- Black fixing bolts available to complement traditional look.
- All the benefits of PVC, for quick and easy installation.
FloPlast’s downpipe products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: