Application Type: Push-Fit Waste System
Product Type: Conversion Bend
Connection Type: Push-Fit
Angle: 90 deg
Standards: BS EN 1451-1
This Push-Fit Conversion Bend is designed to be a quick, easy way to create a tight 90 degree change in direction along a Push-Fit wastewater system. Manufactured from Polypropylene, to BS EN 1451-1 standards, the bend has one socketed end, with push-fit ring seal fittings, and one plain end, that is also suitable for connection to a solvent weld fitting if required. This conversion bend is available in 32mm and 40mm diameters.
Product Features at a Glance:
- 90deg Push-Fit Waste Conversion Bend.
- Can convert Push-Fit to Solvent Weld when space is tight.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Secure push-fit ring seal system.
- Available in 32 and 40mm pipe sizes.
- Made from Polypropylene.
Conversion bends can be used to connect solvent weld waste pipes and fittings to push-fit waste pipes and fittings, and vice versa. This is often done to save space, avoiding the need to connect a small piece of pipe and then a connector between the bend and the next length of pipe or fitting.
Manufacturers Advice: For ease of installation use Silicone Lubricant on the plain ends of the bend/wastepipe as well as the push-fit ring seals of the bend. An allowance of a 10mm expansion gap on all push-fit joints is required for the expansion of pipes and fittings in each socket of push-fit systems. If connecting to Solvent Weld wastepipe or fittings, use Solvent Cement for jointing purposes.
FloPlast Soil & Waste Systems
Since its foundation in 1991, FloPlast has established itself as a manufacturer of high quality plastic building and plumbing systems for the construction industry, in particular domestic and commercial new build and refurbishment projects.
They offer an extensive choice of systems and products, in a range of sizes and colours, to suit all tastes and applications. Their Soil & Waste Systems offer a comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products for all soil and waste applications.
Features & Benefits
- Components have a consistent high gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
- Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
- Colour matching between systems facilitates colour coordination where sanitary pipework is located externally.
FloPlast's Soil & Waste Systems may be used to carry liquids, when subjected to a continuous flow, with a maximum temperature of 76 degrees C. Intermittent discharges of up to 100 degrees C may occur, provided that a duration of less than two minutes is observed.
Pipework Support (BSEN 12056:2000 Maximum distances for support)
Size Vertical Horizontal
32mm 1.2m 0.5m
40mm 1.2m 0.5m
50mm 1.2m 0.6m
110mm 2m 1m
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: