Application Type: ABS Waste System
Product Type: Double Socket Bend
Connection Type: Solvent
Angle: 135 deg (45 deg)
Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Standards: Kitemark No. KM548614
This Double Socket ABS Waste Bend is used to create a 135 degree change in direction along ABS Waste Pipe Systems. It uses a solvent weld connection to provide a lightweight yet strong and cost effective option when constructing a wastewater system. This bend has a socket fitting at each end and is available in a 32mm, 40mm or 50mm diameter size.
Product Features at a Glance:
- 135 deg ABS Waste Bend.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Available in 32mm, 40mm and 50mm sizes.
Manufacturers Advice: Use Solvent Cement for jointing purposes.
FloPlast Soil & Waste Systems
Since its foundation in 1991, FloPlast has established itself as a manufacturer of high quality plastic building and plumbing systems for the construction industry, in particular domestic and commercial new build and refurbishment projects.
They offer an extensive choice of systems and products, in a range of sizes and colours, to suit all tastes and applications. Their Soil & Waste Systems offer a comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products for all soil and waste applications.
Features & Benefits
- Components have a consistent high gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
- Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
- Colour matching between systems facilitates colour coordination where sanitary pipework is located externally.
FloPlast's Soil & Waste Systems may be used to carry liquids, when subjected to a continuous flow, with a maximum temperature of 76 degrees C. Intermittent discharges of up to 100 degrees C may occur, provided that a duration of less than two minutes is observed.
Pipework Support (BSEN 12056:2000 Maximum distances for support)
Size Vertical Horizontal
32mm 1.2m 0.5m
40mm 1.2m 0.5m
50mm 1.2m 0.6m
110mm 2m 1m
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: