Application Type: ABS Waste System
Product Type: Conversion Bend
Connection Type: Solvent
Angle: 90 deg
Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Standards: Kitemark No. KM548614
This Socket/Spigot ABS Waste Conversion Bend is used to create a tight 90 degree change in direction along ABS Waste Pipe Systems. It uses a solvent weld connection to provide a lightweight yet strong and cost effective option when constructing a wastewater system. This bend has a spigot fitting at one end, which should always form the lower joint, and a socket fitting at the other end. It is available in a 32mm, 40mm or 50mm diameter size.
Product Features at a Glance:
- 90 deg ABS Waste Conversion Bend.
- Can convert Solvent to Push-Fit when space is tight.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Available in 32mm, 40mm and 50mm sizes.
Conversion bends can be used to connect solvent weld waste pipes and fittings to push-fit waste pipes and fittings, and vice versa. This is often done to save space, avoiding the need to connect a small piece of pipe and then a connector between the bend and the next length of pipe or fitting.
Manufacturers Advice: Use Solvent Cement for solvent jointing purposes and apply Silicone Lubricant to any push-fit seals to help facilitate the connection.
FloPlast Soil & Waste Systems
Since its foundation in 1991, FloPlast has established itself as a manufacturer of high quality plastic building and plumbing systems for the construction industry, in particular domestic and commercial new build and refurbishment projects.
They offer an extensive choice of systems and products, in a range of sizes and colours, to suit all tastes and applications. Their Soil & Waste Systems offer a comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products for all soil and waste applications.
Features & Benefits
- Components have a consistent high gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
- Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
- Colour matching between systems facilitates colour coordination where sanitary pipework is located externally.
FloPlast's Soil & Waste Systems may be used to carry liquids, when subjected to a continuous flow, with a maximum temperature of 76 degrees C. Intermittent discharges of up to 100 degrees C may occur, provided that a duration of less than two minutes is observed.
Pipework Support (BSEN 12056:2000 Maximum distances for support)
Size Vertical Horizontal
32mm 1.2m 0.5m
40mm 1.2m 0.5m
50mm 1.2m 0.6m
110mm 2m 1m
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: