FASERFIX KS150 is a fibre-reinforced concrete channel drain that comes in 1m lengths with a nominal channel width of 150mm.
The channel differs to KS100 by offering higher capacity and performance but retains all of the features and benefits of the FASERFIX range of products.
Gratings for FASERFIX KS150 are 500mm lengths; if ordered together you'll receive 1x channel + 2x gratings as a pack.
Use with a KS150 Trash Box or KS150 End Cap with Outlet to connect to the drainage system. Adheres well to foundation concrete (same coefficient); installation for asphalt surfaces up to E600 only.
Features & Benefits
- High-grade 20mm high angle housing and inlaying grating
- 8-fold securing of grating
- SIDE-LOCK boltless locking system (90% saving in grating install time)
- Channel manufactured from fibre reinforced concrete
- 30mm side wall thickness offers maximum stability
- Horizontal thrust resistance
- High drainage cross section and hydraulic performance
- All loading classes up to F900
- Heavy trafficked areas
- Docks and warehouses
- Railway platforms
- Industrial buildings & loading areas
- Car parks
- Road verge drainage
For airport runways and taxiways choose FASERFIX SUPER, not the FASERFIX KS.
Internal Width: 150mm
Drainage cross section: 185cm2
Weight: 54.50kg (channel only)
Accessories available include; end caps, trash boxes and foul air traps.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- FASERFIX KS
- Grating Material:
- Ductile Iron
- Grating Type:
- Nominal Size: