FASERFIX KS200 is a fibre-reinforced concrete channel drain that comes in 1m lengths with a nominal channel width of 200mm.
The channel differs to KS100 & KS150 by offering higher capacity and performance but retains all of the features and benefits of the FASERFIX range of products.
Gratings for FASERFIX KS200 are 500mm lengths; if ordered together you'll receive 1x channel + 2x gratings as a pack.
Use with a KS200 Trash Box or KS200 End Cap with Outlet to connect to the drainage system. Adheres well to foundation concrete (same coefficient); installation for asphalt surfaces up to E600 only.
Features & Benefits
- High-grade 20mm high angle housing and inlaying grating
- 8-fold securing of grating
- SIDE-LOCK boltless locking system (90% saving in grating install time)
- Channel manufactured from fibre reinforced concrete
- 30mm side wall thickness offers maximum stability
- Horizontal thrust resistance
- High drainage cross section and hydraulic performance
- All loading classes up to F900
- Heavy trafficked areas
- Docks and warehouses
- Railway platforms
- Industrial buildings & loading areas
- Car parks
- Road verge drainage
For airport runways and taxiways choose FASERFIX SUPER, not the FASERFIX KS.
Internal Width: 200mm
Drainage cross section: 319cm2
Weight: 79.00kg (channel only)
Accessories available include; end caps, trash boxes and foul air traps.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- FASERFIX KS
- Grating Material:
- Ductile Iron
- Grating Type:
- Nominal Size: