FASERFIX SUPER 300 is a fibre-reinforced concrete channel drain that comes in 1m lengths with a nominal channel width of 300mm.
Gratings for FASERFIX SUPER 300 are 500mm lengths; this product comes with 1x channel and 2x GUGI-mesh black ductile iron gratings.
The thicker channel walls of FASERFIX SUPER make it ideal for use in heavy duty load areas including warehouses and yard areas.
Use with a SUPER 300 Trash Box or SUPER 300 End Cap with Outlet to connect to the drainage system. Adheres well to foundation concrete (same coefficient); installation for asphalt surfaces up to E600 only without concrete stretcher.
Features & Benefits
- 40mm galvanised steel high angle housing and inlaying grating
- 8-fold securing of grating
- SIDE-LOCK boltless locking system (90% saving in grating install time)
- Mesh width 15/25mm
- Channel manufactured from fibre reinforced concrete
- Thicker walls than FASERFIX KS allows SUPER to be used in higher load areas
- Horizontal thrust resistance
- High drainage cross section and hydraulic performance
- All loading classes up to E600
- Heavy trafficked areas
- Docks and warehouses
- Railway platforms
- Industrial buildings & loading areas
- Car parks
- Road verge drainage
Channel with Gratings
Length: 1m (2x 500mm gratings)
Nominal Internal Width: 300mm
Internal channel cross section: 803cm2
Grating drainage cross section: 1172cm2
Weight: 153.10kg (per channel) / 21.80kg (per grating)
Accessories available include; end caps, trash boxes and foul air traps.
- Product Type:
- FASERFIX SUPER
- Grating Material:
- Ductile Iron
- Grating Type:
- Nominal Size: