FASERFIX SUPER 300 is a fibre-reinforced concrete channel drain that comes in 1m lengths with a nominal channel width of 300mm.
Gratings for FASERFIX SUPER 300 are 500mm lengths; this product comes with 1x channel and 2x slotted black ductile iron gratings.
The thicker channel walls of FASERFIX SUPER make it ideal for use in heavy duty load areas including airport runways and taxiways.
Use with a SUPER 300 Trash Box or SUPER 300 End Cap with Outlet to connect to the drainage system. Adheres well to foundation concrete (same coefficient); installation for asphalt surfaces up to E600 only without concrete stretcher.
Features & Benefits
- 40mm galvanised steel high angle housing and inlaying grating
- 8-fold securing of grating
- SIDE-LOCK boltless locking system (90% saving in grating install time)
- 2 separate slotted channels: slot width 136/20mm
- Channel manufactured from fibre reinforced concrete
- Thicker walls than FASERFIX KS allows SUPER to be used in higher load areas, such as airports
- Horizontal thrust resistance
- High drainage cross section and hydraulic performance
- All loading classes up to F900
- Airport runways and taxiways
- Heavy trafficked areas
- Docks and warehouses
- Railway platforms
- Industrial buildings & loading areas
- Car parks
- Road verge drainage
Channel with Gratings
Length: 1m (2x 500mm gratings)
Nominal Internal Width: 300mm
Internal channel cross section: 803cm2
Grating drainage cross section: 1334cm2
Weight: 153.10kg (per channel) / 23.20kg (per grating)
Accessories available include; end caps, trash boxes and foul air traps.
- Product Type:
- FASERFIX SUPER
- Grating Material:
- Ductile Iron
- Grating Type:
- Nominal Size: