Product Type: MDPE Cap
Model Type: Electrofusion End Cap
Nominal Diameter Mains: 20mm - 180mm
Material: PE100 polyethylene
Water Pressure Rating: PN16
Weight: 0.06kg – 4.16kg
This electrofusion end cap is designed to seal off a length of MDPE pipe. Electrofusion is a highly effective means of joining MDPE pipework, using built in electric heating elements in the fitting to create a strong, reliably secure joint when fussed to the pipe.
- Made from PE100 polyethylene
- Creates a strong and reliable seal
- For water use only
- PN16 rated
- Suited to SD7 to SDR 11 pipes
- Available in sizes from 20mm – 180mm
- WRAS approved
- Conforms to ISO 4427, ISO 8085, EN 1555, EN 12201, AS/NZS 4129, AFNOR NF 136
All fittings are BS EN 12201 and BS EN 1555 approved and are fitted with 4.0mm pins. PLASSON electrofusion fittings can be used with PLASSON’s computerised SmartFuse System control box, Fusamatic control boxes, barcode reading and by manual control boxes.
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 20mm (for capping the end of a 20mm MDPE pipe)
- 25mm (for capping the end of a 25mm MDPE pipe)
- 32mm (for capping the end of a 32mm MDPE pipe)
- 50mm (for capping the end of a 50mm MDPE pipe)
- 63mm (for capping the end of a 63mm MDPE pipe)
- 90mm (for capping the end of a 90mm MDPE pipe)
- 110mm (for capping the end of a 110mm MDPE pipe)
- 125mm (for capping the end of a 125mm MDPE pipe)
- 160mm (for capping the end of a 160mm MDPE pipe)
- 180mm (for capping the end of a 180mm MDPE pipe)
Customer Advice: Plasson EF fittings are produced from PE materials approved for use with potable water and gas. For other media please contact us for further information.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: