Product Type: MDPE Adaptor
Model Type: Universal Adaptor
Nominal Diameter Mains: 20mm - 50mm
Nominal Diameter Outlet: 15mm – 42mm
Weight: 0.02kg - 0.06kg
This PLASSON universal adaptor is designed to make a connection between MDPE pipe and galvanised steel/PVC/copper pipe. It is WRAS approved making it suitable for use in systems conveying water and other fluids in urban and inter-urban infrastructure, industrial, mining, landscape and farming, as well as optical fibre duct systems.
Please note: PTFE tape is strongly recommended in threaded joints. No end load restraint – anchoring of pipe and fitting required.
- Quality Compression fitting
- Fast and simple to install
- Tested to high standards - ISO 17885 for Water Applications, AS/NZS 4129, ISO 7/1
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 20mm x 15mm (for connecting 20mm MDPE and 15mm pipe)
- 25mm x 22mm / 1/2" (for connecting 25mm MDPE and 22mm / 1/2" pipe)
- 32mm x 28mm / 3/4" (for connecting 32mm MDPE and 28mm / 3/4" pipe)
- 50mm x 42mm / 1 1/4" (for connecting 50mm MDPE and 42mm / 1 1/4" pipe)
Customer Notice - Chemical Resistance: Polyacetal split rings and NBR o-rings, suitable for water, are supplied as standard. CPVC split rings and EPDM or FPM o-rings and seals are available. For aggressive chemical applications, the end user is advised to test suitability.
Customer Notice - Operating Temperatures: While these fittings can withstand the same temperature as polyethylene pipe, they are not intended for use in hot water applications. However, they will withstand sub-zero temperatures.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: