Application Type: Rainwater Gutter
Profile Type: 170mm XtraFlo
Product Type: Gutter Length
Length: 4000mm (4m)
Compatible Downpipe: 110mm Round
Max Serviceable Roof Area*: 185m2 (level), 267m2 (with fall)
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 607
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 170mm XtraFlo 4m gutter length is designed to collect rainwater from the roofs of large properties or premises, such as apartment blocks, warehouses, offices and schools, and channel it away into a drainage system. It forms part of an XtraFlo guttering system that utilises a vortex outlet design to promote a vacuum effect that increases flow rates. Easy to install with enhanced flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Semi-Elliptical profile.
- Enhanced flow capacity.
- Easy to install.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10 year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 607 standards.
Manufacturer’s Notice: For optimum performance of XtraFlo gutter systems, we recommend the use of a FloPlast 110mm round downpipe system. FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
*Recommended max figures for a 170mm XtraFlo gutter system connected to a 110mm round downpipe at the end of the gutter run. For larger roof areas, consider using a Running Outlet at the centre of the gutter run instead.
FloPlast XtraFlo Guttering System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including the XtraFlo gutter.
Features & benefits
- Ideal for commercial, industrial and agricultural buildings.
- Suitable for any building with a large roof area.
- The vortex outlet design encourages the `swirling effect` of the water for greater water flow down the pipe.
- Complete with wide rubber seals which allows for optimum performance in all conditions.
- Innovative and clean modern appearance.
- Connects to 110mm pipe and fittings.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Silicone lubricant must be used on all installations.
Gutter Flow Rates
With a max flow rate of 5.58 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (3.87 l/s if installed level), the Niagara Ogee gutter system, connected to a 110mm round downpipe via a stopend outlet, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 267m2 (185m2 if installed level).
With a max flow rate of 10.62 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (7.38 l/s if installed level), the Niagara Ogee gutter system, connected to a 110mm round downpipe via a running outlet at the centre of the gutter run, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 509m2 (354m2 if installed level).
FloPlast’s XtraFlo guttering products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
- BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Gutter Length
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: