Application Type: Rainwater Gutter
Profile Type: 112mm Half Round
Product Type: "Cast Iron" Style PVCu to Cast Iron Adaptor
Adaptor Type: Half Round to Half Round
Colour: "Cast Iron" Style
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 607
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 112mm Half Round gutter adaptor is designed to connect 112mm "Cast Iron" Style Half Round PVCu gutter lengths to Cast Iron Half Round gutter lengths. It provides a cost-effective solution for semi-detached and terrace houses where gutter runs are shared. The "Cast Iron" style colouring offers the aesthetic appeal of traditional cast iron guttering systems whilst retaining all the benefits of of PVCu, making it easy to install with good flow capacity and a 20-year colour guarantee.
Important Note: Not all guttering systems are compatible with each other. Our guide to planning a guttering installation contains a compatibility table for FloPlast gutter systems.
Product Features at a Glance:
- The original Half Round profile.
- Cost effective.
- Good flow capacity.
- Pre-lubricated seals.
- Connects "Cast Iron" Style H/R to Cast Iron H/R.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation.
- Can be used on grade 1 listed properties.
- 20 year “Cast Iron” colour guarantee.
- All the benefits of PVC for quick and easy installation.
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 607 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: Half Round gutter adaptors should be supported by a fascia bracket fitted within 150mm of the joint on the PVCu side of the connection. FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
FloPlast "Cast Iron" Style Half Round Guttering System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including the “Cast Iron” Style Half Round gutter.
Features & benefits
- New generation `Cast Iron` style Rainwater System.
- 20 Year `Cast Iron` Colour Guarantee.
- Significant cost saving over traditional Cast Iron.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user-friendly installation.
- Pre-lubricated seals.
- External fixing lugs on shoes and pipe sockets.
- Black fixing bolts available to complement traditional look.
- All the benefits of PVC, for quick and easy installation.
Gutter Flow Rates
With a max flow rate of 1.05 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (0.82 l/s if installed level), a Half Round gutter system, connected to a 68mm Round downpipe via a stopend outlet, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 50m2 (40m2 if installed level).
With a max flow rate of 2.34 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (1.62 l/s if installed level), a Half Round gutter system, connected to a 68mm Round downpipe via a running outlet at the centre of the gutter run, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 113m2 (77m2 if installed level).
FloPlast’s Half Round guttering products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
- BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Half round
- Nominal Size: