Application Type: Rainwater Gutter
Profile Type: 114mm Square Line
Product Type: Running Outlet
Outlet Size: 65mm
Compatible Downpipe: 65mm Square
Max Serviceable Roof Area*: 73m2 (level), 86m2 (with fall)
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 607
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 114mm Square Line Running Outlet is designed to join two gutter lengths and provide an outlet to a 65mm Square downpipe. Unlike the Stopend Outlet, the Running Outlet can be installed at the centre of the gutter run to increase the maximum flow rate, and serviceable roof area, of the system. It forms part of a Square Line guttering system that provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions in areas of heavy rainfall. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- A square (box) profile.
- Clip system for fast & easy installation.
- Connects two lengths of Square Line gutter.
- Outlet connects to a 65mm Square downpipe.
- Ideal for outlet placement at centre of gutter run.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 607 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: Outlets should be fixed using two 25mm x 5mm screws. FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
*Recommended max figures for a 114mm Square Line gutter system connected to a 65mm Square downpipe at the end of the gutter run. For larger roof areas, consider upgrading to a Niagara Ogee gutter system.
FloPlast Square Line Guttering System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including the Square Line gutter.
Features & benefits
- Attractive rectilinear profile.
- Flow capacity in excess of Half Round.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user-friendly installation.
- Pre-lubricated gutter seals.
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Connects to most other metal or plastic systems using our extensive range of adaptors.
- Adjustable Angles 50° – 156° are available.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
Gutter Flow Rates
With a max flow rate of 1.80 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (1.53 l/s if installed level), the Square Line gutter system, connected to a 65mm Square downpipe via a stopend outlet, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 86m2 (73m2 if installed level).
With a max flow rate of 3.55 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (3.06 l/s if installed level), the Hi-Cap gutter system, connected to a 65mm Square downpipe via a running outlet at the centre of the gutter run, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 170m2 (147m2 if installed level).
FloPlast’s Square Line guttering products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
- BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Square Line
- Nominal Size: