Available in 6m lengths 300/354mm (ID/OD) unperforated plain ended twinwall drainage pipe.
For use with 300mm twinwall fittings to be used as a carrier drain. This size is mainly used for roads and highways.
- 300mm twinwall couplers or fittings are required to join two lengths of pipe together.
- This pipe is rigid, and not flexible.
- Manufactured from HDPE. Complies with HAPAS BBA.
- Durable 300mm plastic drainage pipe manufactured from HDPE
- Easy to handle and weighs less than 6% of the equivalent size of concrete pipe.
- Quick to install, reducing plant and labour costs.
- Twin extrusion process means pipe is strong with a corrugated outer wall and smooth inner wall, assisting hydraulic flow.
- Design prevents silt accumulation.
- Pipes can be cut easily on site using conventional hand tools but should be cut square between corrugations.
- Suitable for use on almost all soil conditions.
- JDP can offer a full range of fittings and accessories with our Fabrication team manufacturing fittings in house.
- Half perforated pipe also available upon request.
300mm unperforated twinwall also available in 1m and 2m lengths as a twinwall riser, however can be used as traditional underground twinwall drainage if desired.
Inside Diameter (ID): 300mm
Outside Diameter (OD): 354mm
Length: 6 metres
- Within 3 Working Days
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save