6 metres of 300/354mm (ID/OD) unperforated plain ended solid twinwall drainage pipe for surface water systems.
For use with 300mm twinwall fittings to be used as a carrier drain. This size is mainly used for roads and highways.
For foul/adoptable sewer drainage pipe, see 300/315mm ULTRA3 sewer drainage pipe.
- Join two pipes together with a twinwall coupler
- For a watertight system remember to use twinwall ring seals (two per join)
- Find 300mm twinwall bends and junctions to join with other systems
- This pipe is rigid, and not flexible
- Manufactured from HDPE. Complies with HAPAS BBA.
- Durable 300mm plastic drainage pipe manufactured from HDPE
- Easy to handle and weighs less than 6% of the equivalent size of concrete pipe.
- Quick to install, reducing plant and labour costs.
- Twin extrusion process means pipe is strong with a corrugated outer wall and smooth inner wall, assisting hydraulic flow.
- Design prevents silt accumulation.
- Pipes can be cut easily on site using conventional hand tools but should be cut square between corrugations.
- Suitable for use on almost all soil conditions.
- JDP can offer a full range of fittings and accessories with our Fabrication team manufacturing fittings in house.
- Half perforated pipe also available upon request.
Inside Diameter (ID): 300mm
Outside Diameter (OD): 354mm
Length: 6 metres
- Within 3 Working Days