Available in 6m lengths, 300/354mm (ID/OD), perforated plain ended twinwall pipe. Perforated twinwall is used to collect and distribute surface water to a suitable collection point. Most typically in this size, used for road and highway applications.
- 300mm twinwall couplers or fittings are required to join two lengths of pipe together.
- This pipe is rigid, and not flexible.
- Manufactured from HDPE. Complies with HAPAS BBA.
- Easy to handle and weighs less than 6% of the equivalent size of concrete pipe.
- Quick to install, reducing plant and labour costs.
- Twin extrusion process means pipe is strong with a corrugated outer wall and smooth inner wall, assisting hydraulic flow.
- Design prevents silt accumulation.
- Pipes can be cut easily on site using conventional hand tools but should be cut square between corrugations.
- Suitable for use on almost all soil conditions.
- JDP can offer a full range of fittings and accessories with our Fabrication team manufacturing fittings in house.
- Half perforated pipe also available upon request.
Inside Diameter (ID): 300mm
Outside Diameter (OD): 354mm
Length: 6 metres
- Within 3 Working Days