Available in 6m lengths, 450/512mm (ID/OD) unperforated plain ended JFC twinwall pipe. For use with 450mm twinwall fittings to collect and distribute surface water as a carrier drain. Mainly used for road and highway drainage.
- 450mm twinwall couplers are required to join two lengths of pipe together.
- This pipe is rigid, and not flexible.
- Manufactured from HDPE. Complies with HAPAS BBA.
- Easy to handle and weighs less than 6% of the equivalent size of concrete pipe.
- Quick to install, reducing plant and labour costs.
- Twin extrusion process means pipe is strong with a corrugated outer wall and smooth inner wall, assisting hydraulic flow.
- Design prevents silt accumulation.
- Pipes can be cut easily on site using conventional hand tools but should be cut square between corrugations.
- Suitable for use on almost all soil conditions.
- JDP can offer a full range of fittings and accessories with our Fabrication team manufacturing fittings in house.
Half perforated pipe is also available upon request.
450mm unperforated twinwall also available in 1.5m and 3m lengths as twinwall risers, however can be used as traditional underground twinwall drainage if desired.
Inside Diameter (ID): 450mm
Outside Diameter (OD): 512mm
Length: 6 metres
- Within 3 Working Days
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save