Available in 6m lengths 375/426mm (ID/OD) unperforated plain ended twinwall pipe. For use with 375mm twinwall fittings to be used as a carrier pipe, mainly used for roads and highways.
- 375mm twinwall couplers are required to join two lengths of pipe together.
- This pipe is rigid, and not flexible.
- Manufactured from HDPE. Complies with HAPAS BBA.
- Easy to handle and weighs less than 6% of the equivalent size of concrete pipe.
- Quick to install, reducing plant and labour costs.
- Twin extrusion process means pipe is strong with a corrugated outer wall and smooth inner wall, assisting hydraulic flow.
- Design prevents silt accumulation.
- Pipes can be cut easily on site using conventional hand tools but should be cut square between corrugations.
- Suitable for use on almost all soil conditions.
- JDP can offer a full range of fittings and accessories with our Fabrication team manufacturing fittings in house.
- Half perforated pipe also available upon request.
Inside Diameter (ID): 375mm
Outside Diameter (OD): 426mm
Length: 6 metres
- Within 3 Working Days