Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: 65mm Square
Product Type: Downpipe Branch
Angle: 67.5 degrees
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 65mm Square Downpipe Branch is designed to connect a second downpipe to the main downpipe system at a 67.5 degree angle. Useful for systems where two downpipes need to flow into the same drain. Provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Attractive square profile.
- Durable and lightweight.
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- Connects to Square Line and Niagara Ogee guttering.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1 standards.
Manufacturer’s Advice: Downpipes should be supported at all joints by pipe clips that can be fixed to the wall. FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all downpipe seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
FloPlast 65mm Square Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 65mm Square Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- Suitable for domestic and commercial buildings.
- Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
- Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all-round weathering and colour fastness.
- Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
- Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
- Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
- To be used in conjunction with Square Line or Niagara Ogee rainwater systems.
FloPlast’s downpipe products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Nominal Size: