FASERFIX KS100 is a fibre-reinforced concrete channel drain that comes in 1m lengths with a nominal channel width of 100mm.
With just one channel type needed for all loading classes up to F900 save time and installation costs by choosing FASERFIX. Gratings for FASERFIX KS100 are 500mm lengths; if ordered together you'll receive 1x channel + 2x gratings as a pack.
Features & Benefits
- High-grade 20mm high angle housing and inlaying grating
- 8-fold securing of grating
- SIDE-LOCK boltless locking system (90% saving in grating install time)
- Channel manufactured from fibre reinforced concrete
- 30mm side wall thickness offers maximum stability
- Horizontal thrust resistance
- High drainage cross section and hydraulic performance
- All loading classes up to F900
- Heavy trafficked areas
- Docks and warehouses
- Railway platforms
- Industrial buildings & loading areas
- Car parks
- Road verge drainage
For airport runways and taxiways choose FASERFIX SUPER, not the FASERFIX KS.
Internal Width: 100mm
Drainage cross section: 88cm2
Weight: 33.15kg (channel only)
Accessories available include; end caps, trash boxes and foul air traps.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- FASERFIX KS
- Grating Material:
- Ductile Iron
- Grating Type:
- Nominal Size: