Application Type: Unicom Compression Waste System
Product Type: Bend
Connection Type: Compression
Angle: 90 deg
Standards: BS EN 1451-1
This Universal 90dg Compression Bend is designed to be a quick, easy way to create a 90 degree change in direction along a wastewater system. It has compression outlets at either end that allow connection to both plastic and copper pipes. Manufactured from Polypropylene, to BS EN 274-1 standards, the Compression Bend is easy to install and is available in 32mm and 40mm diameters.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Quick and easy to install.
- Compression fittings for connection to either plastic or copper pipes.
- Can be used with both Push-Fit and Solvent Weld wastepipes.
- Requires no solvent welding.
- Made from Polypropylene.
- Available in 32mm and 40mm diameters
FloPlast Soil & Waste Systems
Since its foundation in 1991, FloPlast has established itself as a manufacturer of high quality plastic building and plumbing systems for the construction industry, in particular domestic and commercial new build and refurbishment projects.
They offer an extensive choice of systems and products, in a range of sizes and colours, to suit all tastes and applications. Their Soil & Waste Systems offer a comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products for all soil and waste applications.
Features & Benefits
- Components have a consistent high gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
- Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
- Colour matching between systems facilitates colour coordination where sanitary pipework is located externally.
FloPlast's Soil & Waste Systems may be used to carry liquids, when subjected to a continuous flow, with a maximum temperature of 76 degrees C. Intermittent discharges of up to 100 degrees C may occur, provided that a duration of less than two minutes is observed.
Pipework Support (BSEN 12056:2000 Maximum distances for support)
Size Vertical Horizontal
32mm 1.2m 0.5m
40mm 1.2m 0.5m
50mm 1.2m 0.6m
110mm 2m 1m
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: