Application Type: Rainwater Downpipe
Profile Type: Round/Square
Product Type: Downpipe Hopper
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1
Kitemarked - KM501316
This Universal Downpipe Hopper is designed to enable the two or more neighbouring pipes to be funnelled into one downpipe. The outlet can connect to either 65mm Square or 68mm Round downpipes. Forms part of a FloPlast downpipe system that provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Outlet connects to 65mm & 68mm downpipes.
- Compatible with square and round profiles.
- Practical & easy to install.
- Simple push-fit connection.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10-year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200-1 standards.
FloPlast Round Downpipe System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including 68mm Round Downpipe and fittings.
Features & benefits
- A practical, easy to install system.
- Good flow capacity.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Easy to cut using a fine-toothed saw.
- Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Connects to Half Round, Hi-Cap, & Niagara guttering with 68mm outlets.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: