Overall Height: 2510mm
Inlet/Outlet Diameter: 200mm
Vent Pipe Diameter: 110mm
Access Shaft Diameter: 600mm
Approx. Empty Weight: 500kg
Approx. Full Weight: 10,500kg
Klargester Forecourt Separators are designed to intercept the potential pollutants found in petrol filling station forecourts and similar applications.
When intercepting such pollutants, a specific separator tank is required to ensure it is capable of handling the type of contaminants found, and also the potential volume should there be a fuel tanker spillage. This large capacity is a necessity to ensure compliance with the environmental and safety criteria for this type of site.
This Forecourt Separator is a full retention system that has been adapted specifically for a forecourt. It is available in two discharge options:
Class I – usually required for discharge to any surface water.
Class II – normally used when discharge is to a foul sewer.
Both versions are designed to:
- Intercept pollutants – such as silt, oil and petroleum.
- Temporarily hold a large spillage - allowing for up to a compartment of a fuel tanker’s worth of pollutant (up to 7,600 litres).
- Separate and store oil and silt.
- Separate and store the component parts of emulsions – via a coalescer (Class I option only)
Other key features:
- Light and easy to install.
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors.
- Vent points within necks.
- Extension access shafts for deep inverts.
- Maintenance from ground level.
- Automatic closure device.
- Oil alarm system available.
Installation Notice - To install this tank you will need a suitable concrete base and pea gravel or concrete backfill dependent on site conditions. If it is trafficked, then you will also need a concrete cover slab designed to ensure the loads are not passed to the unit below.
This separator should be installed and vented in accordance with Health and Safety Guidance Note HS(G)41 for filling stations, subject to Local Authority requirements.
Please Note: all images are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 10-14 working days