Application Type: Rainwater Gutter
Profile Type: Hi-Cap (Deep)
Product Type: Running Outlet
Outlet Size: 68mm
Max Serviceable Roof Area*: 164m2 (level), 216m2 (with fall)
Standards: Manufactured to BS EN 607
Kitemarked - KM501316
This 115mm Hi-Cap running outlet is designed to join two gutter lengths and provide an outlet to a 68mm round downpipe. Unlike a Stopend Outlet, a Running Outlet can be installed at the centre of the gutter run to increase the maximum flow rate, and serviceable roof area, of the system. It forms part of a 115mm Hi-Cap guttering system that provides a cost-effective solution for new builds, refurbishments, conservatories, and extensions in areas of heavy rainfall. Easy to install with good flow capacity and a 10-year performance and colour guarantee.
Product Features at a Glance:
- A semi-elliptical (Deep) profile.
- Connects two lengths of Hi-Cap gutter.
- Outlet connects to a 68mm round downpipe.
- Ideal for outlet placement at centre of gutter run.
- Available in multiple colour options.
- FloPlast 10 year colour and performance guarantee
- Covered by BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
- Manufactured to BS EN 607 standards.
Manufacturer’s Notice: FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
*Recommended max figures for a 115mm Hi-Cap gutter system connected to a 68mm round downpipe at the centre of the gutter run. For larger roof areas, consider upgrading to a 80mm downpipe system.
FloPlast Hi-Cap Guttering System
FloPlast is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems to the UK construction sector. They specialise in Roofline products with an extensive range of Rainwater systems, including the Hi-Cap gutter.
Features & benefits
- A semi-elliptical profile.
- High capacity-ideal for large roof areas.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user-friendly installation.
- High flow rate means less outlets and less drainage runs.
- Both 68mm & 80mm round downpipes can be connected to the gutter system.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
Gutter Flow Rates
With a max flow rate of 2.30 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (1.84 l/s if installed level), the Hi-Cap gutter system, connected to a 68mm Round downpipe via a stopend outlet, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 111m2 (88m2 if installed level). If connected to an 80mm Round downpipe, the maximum roof area increases to 121m2 (97m2 if installed level).
With a max flow rate of 4.05 litres/sec for a gutter system installed with a 1:350 fall ratio (3.42 l/s if installed level), the Hi-Cap gutter system, connected to a 68mm Round downpipe via a running outlet at the centre of the gutter run, is suitable for a maximum roof area of 216m2 (164m2 if installed level). If connected to an 80mm Round downpipe via a running outlet, the maximum roof area increases to 238m2 (180m2 if installed level).
FloPlast’s Half Round guttering products are designed and manufactured to the following standards:
- BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
- BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
- BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
- BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- Hi-Cap (Deep)
- Nominal Size: