This Enduramaxx Rainwater Harvesting Kit is designed for use with Enduramaxx Rainwater Tanks to provide a harvesting system for roof sizes up to a maximum of 200m2. It is comprised of a garden filter unit, siphon overflow and calmed inlet with length of drainage pipe.
Key Features of this Rainwater Harvesting Kit:
- A total retention rainwater filter with integrated dirt collecting basket
- Designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 200 sq metres
- Easily removable filter basket
- Suitable for garden watering
- Ideal where no sewer connection exists
- Filter unit weight 2.2 kg
- Siphon overflow with skimming inlet
- Siphon overflow pipe to fit a 130 mm hole in storage tank wall
- Calmed inlet to prevent incoming water disturbing any sediment in tank
- Calmed inlet also ensures fresh water is supplied to lower area of the tank resulting in complete and regular replenishment of stored water
For advice on how to size your roof and choose the most suitable tank size, check out our What size Rainwater Harvesting Tank do I need article.
How it Works:
Rainwater flows onto the filter cartridge where the dirt is retained in the dirt collecting basket. The filtered water then flows into the rainwater tank via a calmed inlet which is designed to undertake a secondary cleaning step. It achieves this by allowing the water to enter the tank with minimal turbulence which prevents the disturbance of any sediment which may be present at the bottom of the tank.
This “calmed” rainwater entering the tank supplies oxygen to the water resting at the lower end of the tank, keeping it fresh by the prevention of anaerobic decomposition.
Finally, the overflow siphon, which incorporates a skimming inlet, skims the surface water inside of the storage tank removing additional debris, oils and other floating contaminants to further increase the quality of the stored water.
Customer Notice: The processed water may be used to water the garden, flush toilets, wash clothes and as conventional cleaning water. It is not suitable for consumption or personal hygiene
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 5 - 7 working days
- Install Type:
- Above Ground