Get £100 off and receive a free ball valve when you buy either a 5000L or 10,000L Enduramaxx Non-Potable Rainwater Harvesting Tank.
Only available on 140617212201-RH & 140617211501-RH product codes. Offer ends 31/12/2020
Tank Type: Above Ground/Vertical
Storage Type: Non-Potable/Grey Water
Capacity: 10,000 litres (2200 Gallons approx.)
Standard Lid: 620mm
Standard Outlet: 2”
Tank Guarantee: 10 years
This Enduramaxx 10,000 litre Rainwater Harvesting Tank is a self-supporting vertical cylindrical tank constructed of UV stabilised MDPE (mid density polyethylene) with a ribbed design for added strength giving an aesthetic appearance. It is designed to provide the water storage element of an Enduramaxx Rainwater Harvesting System and allows rainwater to be harvested, conserved and recycled at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available.
Customer Notice: The processed water may be used to water the garden, flush toilets, wash clothes and as conventional cleaning water. It is not suitable for consumption or personal hygiene
These tanks are one piece moulded tanks and, as such, benefit from minimal installation and assembly costs compared to traditional sectional metal tanks. They are 100% rust proof, manufactured in the UK and come with a 10 year guarantee.
In addition to this tank, one of the following filter kits is needed to make up a Rainwater Harvesting system:
- Enduramaxx Rainwater Harvesting Kit A - This filter kit has been designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 200sq metres and comprises a Garden Filter unit, siphon overflow and calmed inlet with length of drainage pipe.
- Enduramaxx Rainwater Harvesting Kit B - This filter kit has been designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 450sq metres and comprises a Combi Filter unit, siphon overflow and calmed inlet with length of drainage pipe.
- Enduramaxx Rainwater Harvesting Kit C - This filter kit has been designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 800sq metres and comprises a Twin Filter unit, siphon overflow and calmed inlet with length of drainage pipe.
All of these kits filter the moss and leaves going into your rainwater harvesting tank and the range is designed to suit every roof size whether it is a domestic house, an agricultural barn or commercial factory.
For advice on how to size your roof and choose the most suitable tank size, check out our What size Rainwater Harvesting Tank do I need article.
Popular uses for Enduramaxx Rainwater Harvesting Tanks include:
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Rainwater, being non-chlorinated, is better for plants and gardens
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Sea water storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate (the manufacturer reserve a tolerance of +/- 3%). Further pipe and fittings may be required to finish connecting the unit to existing drainpipes and also drainage to a soakaway etc. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
Disclaimer: While these vertical polyethylene storage tanks are made with high quality materials and manufactured to exacting standards, improper handling and installation can damage them or their fittings. Please follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to avoid problems. You may void your warranty if you do not handle and install your tanks properly.
- 10-14 working days
- Install Type:
- Above Ground
- Product Type:
- 6000 - 10,000 litres